Work at Dillon Works
We’re continually searching near and far, high and low, for talented people who might want to join our highly creative team. If your skills and expertise match a job title listed below, please send your resume and samples from your portfolio to one of the following:
Dillon Works! Inc.
11775 Harbour Reach Dr.
Mukilteo, WA 98275
Benefits for full-time staff positions include:
– Competitive salary (commensurate with experience).
– Medical, dental and vision.
– Paid vacation and holidays.
– SIMPLE plan retirement option.
– State-of-the-art 3.9 million sq. in. facility, 30 minutes north of Seattle.
– Dillon Works! Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
No phone calls, please. (This part is a test. If you call, you flunked the test…)
We are currently accepting resumes for the following positions:
We often ramp up our staff with Freelancers during very busy periods, and always accept and keep on file, resumes for the following positions:
– Graphic Designers/Illustrator
– CAD Drafters/Detailers
– Metal, Wood and Plastics Fabricators
– Sculptors/Mold Makers
– Painters /Scenic Artists
– Account/Project Managers
– Electronics Engineers
– CNC Programmers/Operators