We’re continually searching near and far, high and low, for talented people who might want to join our highly creative team. If your skills and expertise matches a job title listed below, please send your resume and samples from your portfolio to one of the following:
- Fax: 425-493-8310
- Dillon Works! Inc., 11775 Harbour Reach Dr., Mukilteo, WA 98275
Benefits for full-time staff positions include:
- Competitive salary (commensurate with experience).
- Medical, dental and vision.
- Paid vacation and holidays.
- SIMPLE plan retirement option.
- State-of-the-art 3.9 million sq. in. facility, 30 minutes north of Seattle.
- Dillon Works! Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Graphic Designers/Illustrator
- CAD Drafters/Detailers
- Metal, Wood and Plastics Fabricators
- Sculptors/Mold Makers
- Painters /Scenic Artists
- Account/Project Managers
- Electronics Engineers
- CNC Programmers/Operators